1. How much sex is too much sex? Explain. ~ I don’t know either! When you’re rubbed red, and sore? Honestly, even when I can’t cum any more I want to keep going - there are so many more things we can do! I usually keep going until my wife tells me to stop - spoken or otherwise (and I usually encourage her [like a personal trainer] to squeeze out one more orgasm before we do!).
2. According to the Kinsey Institute, 18-29 year olds have sex an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year olds an average of 86 times per year, and 40-49 year olds an average of 69 times per year (how appropriate!)
a. Which group of averages would you prefer to belong? ~ 18-29, god willing! Ah, those were the days - I fucked like a rabbit. That is, every chance I got. Morning, noon, and/or night!
b. Based on your age (if listed), find your group above. Would you say you are well below, pretty close to or high above your group’s average for having sex per year? ~ regular readers of my blog will know that although we started well (when I was younger and slimmer) my sex life has dropped below the national average. I cling to the hope that this is ‘normal’ when you’ve been married 25+ years? If she wasn’t married to me I have no doubt my wife would be a ‘Cougar’. I believe she craves younger, fitter men (recapturing her youth, perhaps? a mid life crisis?) but sadly she didn’t mention this when I could have done something about it.
3. Swinging (defined here) – have you tried it? Will you try it? Do you hope/wish to try it before you die? ~ I think I would, but I doubt I will. Not with my wife anyway, so I’ll have to wait for an errant bus driver I guess. I like the idea of watching my wife fuck someone else so that I can see how she reacts - does she cum hard? quickly? Does ‘that’ work when he does it, even if it didn’t when I tried it? Heh heh - I’d be a total anthropologist if it ever happened! But the problem would be that it would be an ‘unnatural’ environment - she may cum hard simply because it’s a new, novel experience. For myself I’d like to see what it’s like to be with another woman, since it’s been so long. Again, it’s anthropological - I wanna know if I can cum via a hand or blow job, since I never have with my wife. Am I repressed/anally retentive, or is there something wrong with my wife? Honestly, she gives REALLY GREAT blow jobs, but I never cum that way. (And I’d also like to see my wife with another woman, since I think she has lesbian tendencies - which she denies vehemently - or is that wishful thinking on my part? Ha ha).
4. What is “having sex”? ~ any shared sexual contact/intimacy/experience that results in an orgasm (or feelings close to it). Sex-camming with a stranger over the internet is sex. Sexting is sex. According to YOU (and prior to this TMI Tuesday) did you consider:
– Masturbation as having sex? ~ Solo? No. Mutual masturbation with my wife? Yes.
– Performing oral sex as having sex? ~ Yes. But I think with both these examples my wife would have a different view. I think she thinks of ‘sex’ as ‘intercourse’. I’ve repeatedly made it clear to her that I would be happy if we upped our sex life by ‘just’ having oral sex or mutual masturbation, but it doesn’t seem to count for her. If she’s not in the mood she’s not in the mood!
5. When was the last time you received oral sex? ~ Saturday night! (See tomorrow’s post for that story!!)
Bonus: What is this (below)? ~ some very early fertility symbol, I’d guess. A Goddess? Or a roast chicken that’s been left in a cupboard for two weeks.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!