This week’s TMI Tuesday is the idea of Virtual Sin and the questions are a collaboration between him and TMI. Enjoy!
For each of the categories listed below, imagine that a new business or event of that type opened in your area. Tell us whether you would check it out or attend; and, whether you would go alone, with friends of your gender, or with a significant other/lover. Expound on your answer as much as you’d like.
1. Sports Bar: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ I’m not really into sports bars, so if I went it would probably be with friends. Guy friends. To watch a game.
2. Brew pub or beer hall: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ see #1 above.
3. Wine Festival: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ with my wife (she LOVES wine!) or friends.
4. Tanning Salon: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ not my thing. If I went it would be solo, only because it seems functionary - like getting a haircut. I might go with my wife, if she bought a 2-for-1 deal.
5. Sex/kink event (e.g. Dark Odyssey, Sexapalooza, Leather conferences, fetish ball, kinky salon): never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ I took my wife to a fetish event after we’d met friends at bar. I told her it was a costume party, but when we arrived it was obvious it was a fetish party. We stayed about 40 minutes (I knew a few people so I had to be polite) but my wife was not into it at all, so we left. I’ve also been to a Fetish Ball, solo. I don’t think I told my wife it was a Fetish Ball, I think I just told her I was going out.
6. Strip club: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ ha! I used to work as a DJ in a strip club last century, so I’m no stranger to strip establishments. Neither is my wife, who would visit me from time to time to ensure there was no hanky panky with the strippers going on. About a year ago my wife suggested we go to a strip club, again after we’d had drinks with friends (just us, not the friends). That was during her ‘sexual bucket list’ period when she seemed she was open to lots of things ie I’m a wild and crazy sex goddess ie oh my god I’m reading so much porn online I wanna act it out!! I blogged about it then but since I’m on a business trip right now and posting via iPad, I can’t give you the link. It was fun but after an hour she got bored - we went home and the fantasy kind of fell apart. I’m still unsure what she was expecting me to do at the club since she had initiated the visit but gave me no cues.
7. Sex toy store: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ I went to one in Amsterdam (as you do) and bought my wife a Fun Factory vibe, since she wasn’t on the trip with me. She started it when she went solo to buy herself a we-vibe (“for us!”) back when she started out on her sexual bucket list. Later I bought her a Lelo on Amazon! So no, we don’t really frequent toy stores.
8. Upscale Spa: never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ always with my wife! We do a couples thing. It’s great, very relaxing. I always want to fuck her afterwards but we never do. Which is a shame because I’m always horny after having a woman rub her oily hands over me for 50 minutes!! I will only let a woman massage me, never a man. Once in Thailand I was given a lady boy after I refused the man they offered. You make compromises when you’re on vacation! (My wife still laughs about that).
9. Adult Sex education conference (e.g. Eroticon, CatalystCon): never, alone, with friends, with your SO? ~ ha! Again I’ve worked at a few Sexpo’s (last century) - great fun but my wife never attended, even though I had free tickets. Pornstars are pretty normal people BTW, if you didn’t already know, but it’s still weird talking to one about mundane stuff as she’s sitting back stage pushing a long string of pearls up her twat. You just gotta keep looking her in the eye, because she’s testing you.
BONUS ~ don’t miss yesterday’s posts! AND the next three after this one. I talk about last weekend’s events. Started well, and then went south!! (Some real TMI stuff)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!